Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meanwhile back at the ranch


I guess in Wyoming they dont bail their hay,  they make giant cupcakes out of em.






Swung through Jellystone again on my way home, this some algea in a gyser's creek.




Just out of home, we stopped so I can grab this shot of the fresh snow on the hills beside the highway.
It was actually the only shot I took that day.



I have had pure black snowboard gear for a long time, but for this year I decided to switch it up and go bright so I can be found when I need to be.  I ended up getting my new gear the other day, blue and orange, which inspired me when I saw this old truck again behind the Royal.




Just cause it looks sweet

Puddles in the alley behind what is known around here as "the castle"

No comments:

Post a Comment