Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

OOOHH TAHHH - Pronounced UTAH

No Interweb for a few days so now I play catchup.


Foy Lake Oak Tree's all gnarly and rad

For a few days I thought I had lost a lens here.   Nope, found er under the drivers seat of the truck this afternoon,  I was so stoked I did a little jig.




The Needles in Canyonlands National Park.

Dory and I went for a little hike,  turned out we went for a 20some km tour with not too much water(her bottle got a hole) and cold hot dogs.   Good planning on our part. The first half of the hike was awesome,  second was hellish.  Got to see some jeep(a stock Jeep rubicon) do some gangster rock crawling that blew me away.  mad respect for Jeeps now.  






Cisco Utah - No idea what happened here, but this town sure looks like its seen better days.   






No comments:

Post a Comment